Strengthening your body, and relaxing your mind is just an after-product of good workouts. To work out, the minds need to pave a way with motivation and confidence. Motivation can come through motivational quotes and drive your mood for better workouts.
Sticking with an exercise routine, you need some voice within your body that does not want you to quit. Stop postponing your workouts to tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, do them today!
10 Quotes To Motivate
- A fit, healthy body is the best fashion statement” – Jess C. Scott
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” - Mark Twain
- “Someone busier than you is working out right now.”
- "A year from now you may wish you had started today." — Karen Lamb
- “This month's exercise is next month's health.”
- “I don’t work out because I hate my body, I work out because I love my body.”
- “If it doesn’t challenge you it doesn’t change you!” – Fred Devito
- "I have every minute of training. But I said, don't quit. Suffer Now And Live the rest of your life as a Champion." - Muhammad Ali
- "The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen"
- "Sore Today Strong Tomorrow"